2040 S. Stoughton Rd - Madison, WI
Meet Our Personal Trainers
I’ve always loved helping people get Stronger & Healthier, in a sustainable fashion. With over a decade in the Fitness industry and owning Badger Fitness for over 5 years, I have seen what works and what doesn’t. My position at Badger Fitness is to provide unlimited Fitness counseling to anyone willing to take on some help. If you need a boost, I am here!
- Sport Specific Training – I utilize a sort specific testing protocol to assess a clients’ current level of fitness / athletic ability. Based on the results of that protocol, a personalized program is developed to improve specific skills needed to increase sports performance.
- Injury Prevention – I identify potential areas of weakness in the body. These weaknesses may result from a previous injury, surgery or other orthopedic limitation. Together we will find a combination of exercises that rebalance the body and get you on your way to easier movement.
- Functional Training – I focus on strengthening muscles in combinations that mimic daily activities. This type of training helps to decrease the risk of injury during activities like lifting, twisting, pulling, pushing and reaching.
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Athletic Training
- Bachelor of Science
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Emphasis: Fitness and Sports Training
- Minor in Strength and Conditioning Exploring Madison
Katie Kiss Meives
I am a energetic and motivated Mother of a 2 year old. I found fitness about 4 years ago and since then it has been where I go to be me! Fitness isn’t just physical for me. It is a coping skill I use to live a healthier and better life.
I am 6 years clean off of heroin. So if you have to go through anything hard in life, I can help you! I can offer empathy and fitness training that will offer physical and mental relief.
I have done bodybuilding shows so if you want to trim up for the beach, or have a baby coming that you want to stay fit for, I am the one to call! I coach women going on stage for bodybuilding shows and other women who just want to lose weight or get healthy. Maybe you just had a baby or went through some rough things in life where you gained weight and no matter what you just can not get that weight off yourself. That is when you can reach out for help from me!
I offer groups where you can meet some amazing women, boot camps for any early risers here and I do one-on-one training! I offer meal plans, workout plans, and fitness counseling!
I am here to offer a little push that allows you to exercise the way you never would on your own!
World Champion Powerlifter with over 30 years of training experience.